I have never taken a better class than this in any subject! It truly was life-changing.
Important Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. You must agree to all of the Training Cesar’s Way terms and conditions to apply for participation.
To ensure an atmosphere of learning and growth, all registered participants in Training Cesar’s Way programs are responsible for their own conduct. Misconduct issues include disruption of other students, dogs, and trainers (as observed by Training Cesar’s Way staff); refusal to follow staff instructions set in place for the safety and well being of participants and dogs; and entry into Dog Psychology Center buildings and private areas without prior staff authorization. Participants in violation of the these terms and conditions may be asked to leave the program and will receive a pro rated refund.
- Registering for Fundamentals does not guarantee your participation.
- Fundamentals has limited capacity. Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis, reviewed in the order they are received.
- If your registration is approved, we will email you instructions and other information, including directions to the course location.
- We will charge your credit card $500 when we confirm your registration. We will charge a second payment of $2500 90 days before the program start date. We will charge the remaining balance due 45 days before the program start date.
- If you register between 90 and 60 days before the course start date we will charge you $3000 at confirmation of registration.We will then charge the remaining balance due 45 days before the program start date.
- If you register within 60 days of the course start date, we will charge the full program fee at confirmation of registration.
Cancellations and Refunds
- If you are unexpectedly unable to attend Fundamentals, we will work with you to schedule you for another Fundamentals session.
- If you cancel your registration more than 60 days before your course begins, you will receive a full refund (minus a $100 processing fee).
- If you cancel within 30 to 60 days before your course begins, you will receive a full refund (minus a $200 processing fee).
- If you cancel within 30 days before your course begins, we are unable to provide a refund. We will work with you to schedule you for another Fundamentals session.
- Cesar’s Way Inc. reserves the right to cancel any session of Fundamentals of Dog Behavior and Training for any reason whatsoever, including insufficient signups and reasons beyond our control. In such a case, refund of payments received by Dog Psychology Center Inc. shall constitute full settlement and shall release Dog Psychology Center from further financial liability. The financial liability of Dog Psychology Center Inc. shall be limited to the amount paid to Dog Psychology Center Inc. for the Fundamentals program only and shall not be extended to cover any other travel or other costs incurred (e.g., non-refundable air tickets, visa fees if applicable, and trip insurance premiums). A Fundamentals session with insufficient signups will normally be cancelled a minimum of 30 days before the session was scheduled to begin.
- We suggest that you consider trip cancellation insurance that includes coverage for the Fundamentals program fees.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Training Cesar's Way reserves the right to change, add or modify the topics of Fundamentals at our discretion to suit the needs of the students.
- Should Training Cesar's Way offer tuition discounts, only one discount may be applied to an individual course.
- Training Cesar's Way and the Dog Psychology Center Inc. are not responsible for your hotel, transportation or meals, except for daily lunches during the program. While we suggest staying at our recommended hotel, you may stay elsewhere.
- Fundamentals is taught entirely in English. We are unable to provide translation services.
- Fundamentals includes physical activities for both you and your dog. Walks and other training occur outdoors in hot or cold weather depending upon season. You and your dog should be ready for such levels of exercise.
- All Training Cesar’s Way programs may be photographed and videotaped for various purposes. All participants must sign a release (or releases) permitting the use of their images.