Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. You must agree to all of the Training Cesar’s Way terms and conditions to apply for participation.
To ensure an atmosphere of learning and growth, all registered participants in Training Cesar’s Way programs are responsible for their own conduct as well as the conduct of their dogs. Misconduct issues include disruption of other students, dogs, and trainers (as observed by Training Cesar’s Way staff); refusal to follow staff instructions set in place for the safety and well being of participants and their dogs; and entry into Dog Psychology Center buildings and private areas without prior staff authorization. Participants and dogs in violation of the these terms and conditions may be asked to leave the program and will receive a pro rated refund.
- You must agree to all of the Training Cesar’s Way terms and conditions to apply for attendance.
- Registering for Fundamentals does not guarantee your participation. If you are bringing a dog, he/she must be screened and approved to attend. If we have any questions about your dog, we may contact you by email or telephone.
- Fundamentals I has limited capacity. Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis, reviewed in the order they are received.
- If your registration is approved, we will email you instructions and other information, including directions to the course location.
- Please understand that due to the extremely high volume of inquiries and applications we receive, we may be unable to respond to individual emails and questions until your registration is approved.
- We will charge your credit card $500 when we confirm your registration. If you are bringing a dog, we will not charge your card until your dog has been approved to attend.
- We will charge a second payment of $2000 90 days before the course start date.
- We will charge the remaining balance due 45 days before course start date.
- If you register between 90 and 60 days before the course start date we will charge you $2500 at confirmation of registration. We will then charge the remaining balance due 45 days before the course start date.
- If you register within 60 days of the course start date, we will charge the full course fee at confirmation of registration.
Cancellations and refunds
- You must agree to the payment schedule and refund policy described here and on the registration checkout page.
- If you cancel your registration more than 60 days before your course begins, you will receive a full refund (minus a $100 processing fee), issued as a refund to your credit card or check.
- If you cancel within 30 to 60 days before your course begins, you will receive a full refund (minus a $200 processing fee), issued as a check.
- If you cancel within 30 days before your course begins, we are unable to provide a refund. We will work with you to schedule you for another Fundamentals session.
- Cesar’s Way Inc. reserves the right to cancel any session of Fundamentals of Dog Behavior and Training I for any reason whatsoever, including insufficient signups and reasons beyond our control. A Fundamentals I session with insufficient signups will normally be cancelled a minimum of 30 days before the session was scheduled to begin. In such a case, refund of payments received by Cesar’s Way Inc. shall constitute full settlement and shall release Cesar’s Way Inc. from further financial liability. The financial liability of Cesar’s Way Inc. shall be limited to the amount paid to Cesar’s Way Inc. for the Fundamentals I course only and shall not be extended to cover any other travel or other costs incurred (e.g., non-refundable air tickets, visa fees if applicable, and trip insurance premiums).
- We suggest that you consider trip cancellation insurance that includes coverage for the Fundamentals course fees.
Dog screening and attendance
- Before registering, please review the terms and conditions and other information to be certain your dog is suitable.
- During registration, you will provide essential information about your dog. TCW trainers will review that information to ensure that the course is appropriate for your dog (and your dog appropriate for the course).
- Your dog must be spayed or neutered to attend Fundamentals I. No exceptions, please.
- You must also provide us with vet records showing that your dog's vaccinations are up to date before he/she is permitted to attend the program.
- Your credit card will not be charged until after your dog has been approved for participation.
- If approved, you are wholly responsible for your dog’s care, supervision, safekeeping and behavior during the program.
- No severely dog- or people-aggressive dogs are permitted. Certain other behavior issues are also prohibited.
- Misrepresentation of your dog’s suitability for participation in Fundamentals I may result in dismissal from the program without a refund.
Other terms and conditions
- Training Cesar's Way reserves the right to change, add or modify the topics of Fundamentals I at our discretion to suit the needs of the students.
- Should Training Cesar's Way offer tuition discounts, only one discount may be applied to an individual course.
- Training Cesar's Way, the Dog Psychology Center and the Country Inn Pet Resort are not responsible for your hotel, transportation or meals, except for daily lunches during the course. While we suggest staying at our recommended dog-friendly hotel, you may stay elsewhere.
- Fundamentals I is taught entirely in English. We are unable to provide translation services.
- Fundamentals I includes physical activities for both you and your dog. Walks and other training occur outdoors in hot or cold weather depending upon season. You and your dog should be ready for such levels of exercise.
- All Training Cesar’s Way courses may be photographed and videotaped for various purposes. All participants must sign a release (or releases) permitting the use of their images.